Monday, November 30, 2009

The insurance debacle of 2009

I would like to officially file a complaint against my insurance company. Oh wait, I already did that. It is November 30th, and I bought a car in July. Shane and I were good consumers and came straight home and called our agent to add insurance to our car. At the time, we were hanging on to our truck until my sister could take it. So we added the Prius and kept the truck and van on our existing policy. August 30th, my sister took the truck and we called the insurance company that day to take the truck off of our policy. You should also know that we pay for all of our policies via automatic withdrawal. Since that time, we have called at least 3 times, faxed materials twice and even had our coverage on the new car cancelled (they cancelled the Prius and not the truck). Last Friday we logged onto our account and found that we were still paying for the truck insurance. We emailed our agent and basically told her that if things didn't get straigtened out we would be taking our business elsewhere and filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Now if you know Shane or I, you know that it takes a lot to get us this angry. Well ,we were just that angry. I just don't know how many times I can have the same conversation, be put on hold, and fax documents to a company before grace goes out the window. Well I guess I do know, about 5 months worth. Anyhow, after we filed the email complaint, our agent called us the next day and is on top of things. She took over, thank goodness for the sakes of those that work there. Today she called us to tell us that THEY CANCELLED OUR PRIUS COVERAGE AGAIN! Can you believe that?! They cut us a refund check...the check that should have been cut for the truck! She now has to pick up the refund check and deliver it in person to the insurance company to be able to straighten it out. I am so angry, it is starting to become humorous. I know that it has nothing to do with any Cress family siginificant happenings, but I felt like it was so out of control that I knew you would want to here about it. Plus it feels good to rant from time to time about things that you just can't do anything about. Here's to hoping we don't get pulled over anytime soon.

1 comment:

mrs. fisher's findings said...

WOW! That would be so frustrating! I can feel your pain...just drive without insurance and act as if you had insurance, that way if something happens you can blame your insurance comp. :)