Please say a little prayer for Will this week, his pacifier is broken.So far so good. When he asks for it, he can have it, but it's not nearly as much fun as it use to be. Here's to hoping for as few withdrawal episodes as possible.
Chase LOVES his pacifier... My thinking is that you can take away a pacifier, but not a thumb. :-) I was a big thumb sucker, so I don't mind the pacifier at all.
Keep us posted on how this goes - I'm a little scared to see the day that Chase doesn't have his pacifier!
1 comment:
Chase LOVES his pacifier... My thinking is that you can take away a pacifier, but not a thumb. :-) I was a big thumb sucker, so I don't mind the pacifier at all.
Keep us posted on how this goes - I'm a little scared to see the day that Chase doesn't have his pacifier!
Post a Comment