Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We're home!

It's so nice to be home. It was a long ride home across sea, land, air, and then land again. The boys were ready to be home hours before we got there. We had a few break downs in behavior this day. Cy decided to climb up on the baggage claim, as we were waiting for our luggage. There is a Curious George episode where George hops up on a baggage claim and rides it around. You could see in his face as soon as he saw the moving carousels that he was thinking about pulling a George. Of course he did what any good 3 year would do and climbed on. When I pulled him off of the carousel, he scraped his leg really badly. It was quite a scene. Cy just said, "Mommy blood!" I'm sure he will have a scar from this incident forever. He will be able to tell his kids some day, I got this when I climbed on top of a baggage claim carousel. That crazy kid! An hour later, a few bandades, and some ice cream and he was as good as new.

I've read that 58% of all vacations go poorly. Despite this last travel day, I would definitely not include us in that 58%. We are satisfied travelers!

This is what I did today...Wow, that was a lot of laundry!

No comments: