My baby turned two today. Will is really into basketball, baseball, tennis, or whatever else he can hit or throw. We threw our little athlete a pizza party at the Pizza Machine in Springfield, and it was of course ball themed. The Pizza Machine cooks you 40" pizza and brings it to you on a crane.
It's really something to see. Most of the time Will and Cy watched a ball roll through this maze that went all around the restaurant. I decorated my first cake for him. I think it turned out pretty well...he knew that it was a baseball and basketball so I guess it went as planned. Here he is trying to blow out the candles...he needed a little help.
The day of his birthday we also kept our tradition of a birthday breakfast. He had pancakes and bacon before we went to church and had a full breakfast again.
I do love celebrating birthdays! At exactly 11:41 am we met our little Will face to face for the first time two years ago. What's not to celebrate?!
It's really something to see. Most of the time Will and Cy watched a ball roll through this maze that went all around the restaurant. I decorated my first cake for him. I think it turned out pretty well...he knew that it was a baseball and basketball so I guess it went as planned. Here he is trying to blow out the candles...he needed a little help.
The day of his birthday we also kept our tradition of a birthday breakfast. He had pancakes and bacon before we went to church and had a full breakfast again.
I do love celebrating birthdays! At exactly 11:41 am we met our little Will face to face for the first time two years ago. What's not to celebrate?!
2 comments:
Yea! Happy Birthday Will! Cute photos Karen! And your cake looks awesome!
Next time you get pizza from that place, take us with you! Oh and if you wanna make cupcakes again, I'm okay with that too (wink)!
Post a Comment