Tug would love to live in your home since he loves more than 2 bowls of cereal! Your home is famous for volcanoes. Once I was at your home when there was a lemonade volcano. (wink- this is from Jenny
Tug would love to live in your home since he loves more than 2 bowls of cereal! Your home is famous for volcanoes. Once I was at your home when there was a lemonade volcano! (wink- this is from Jenny)
4 comments:
Someone got a buzz cut!!
3rd bowl of cereal!! Sounds like Shane's son for sure! :) Reminds me of our childhood eating bowl after bowl of cereal every morning before school.
Tug would love to live in your home since he loves more than 2 bowls of cereal! Your home is famous for volcanoes. Once I was at your home when there was a lemonade volcano. (wink- this is from Jenny
Tug would love to live in your home since he loves more than 2 bowls of cereal! Your home is famous for volcanoes. Once I was at your home when there was a lemonade volcano! (wink- this is from Jenny)
Post a Comment