Today at the baby sitters I asked if there was anything that could have made Cy afraid of the dark. She explained to me that the three boys (including Cy) were chasing each other around the house with flashlights saying things like, "I'm a monster" & "You're a monster." She said no one was afraid that day and they were just having fun.
Cy loves to be afraid. He pretends to be afraid of things all the time. We have a stuffed snake that he locks in the bathroom. He will often take his dinosaur toys and make sound effects like they are stomping around. Usually they stomp toward another dinosaur which in turn runs away in fear. I think he must of have built up that game in his mind so much that pretend became too much.
Tonight we moved Will's bed into Cy's room. They are now sleeping peacefully. Do you hear that? Hmmm...silence.
1 comment:
Christian started being scared of the dark after watching Monsters Inc. so I don't recommand that one. It's very cute but it has taken about two months to get him so he doesn't think there's monsters in the closet. Poor child! And cy and Will and sharing a room, will is getting to be a Big boy to fast! Too sweet.
Post a Comment