I don't know if any of you parents out there struggle like I do with giving your child independence. I have been working on this lately. I realize that the only way Cy will ever do things on his own is if I let him. I want to trust I do...it is a work in progress and probably will be until the day I die. Yesterday Shane, Cy, Will and I all went for a walk to the post office. I decided that Cy is old enough to walk and does not need to be pushed in a stroller for that 1/2 mile trek anymore. Let's just say that he was VERY excited about this freedom. He ran 90% of the time. I love to watch Cy run. He loves to run so he always has a big grin on his face. His little legs and arms flail way out to his sides. Here is a video of him happily running along...notice we have to run after him to keep up.
If you are a Friends fan, maybe his running reminds you a little of Pheobe. :)
2 comments:
I just love Cy's running form. It brings a smile to my face!
Dido!! I love to watch Christian run, and let me tell you he has a lot of energy lately.
Post a Comment