Friday, October 24, 2008

There's always love when Papa and Grandma are near

The boys love their grandparents. Cy has just started to learn to differentiate his Papas by their last names. He calls them Papa Cress and Papa Hottensen. Here are a few pictures of the boys enjoying some Papa time. Whether it be floating on the lake, flying a remote control helicopter, listening to guitar, or just playing on the floor, the boys appreciate every minute of it. Thanks for meaning so much to our boys. Cy won't eat a sandwich unless it is cut into triangles because that is how Papa Cress does it. Cy also loves trains and so does Papa Hottensen. Cy will often talk about trains in the same sentence as Papa Hottensen. Even though we don't see you as much as we would like (especially Papa Hottensen) the boys still really love you. In fact I have to be careful about announcing a coming visit from or to Papa's too early because that is all Cy can talk about until it happens.

Cy and Will also love their Grandma's. If the boys are ever spoiled by anyone, it is by their grandma's. I'm pretty sure that any time we visit Grandma Hottensen's, our children are given any food their hearts desire, despite the foods nutritional value or ability to rott their teeth. When Grandma Corning comes over she always brings cookies. She takes the boys on walks and rocks them to sleep. I know the boys love their Grandma's. I hear it in Cy's voice when he yells Grandma when he sees either of them. I also know how much prayer time is poured over them especially by Grandma Hottensen. Thank you for being there to spoil our boys and give them tons of love. Here are some examples of your love and prayers (Will's dedications).


No comments: