We have a tradition in the Cress house that for your birthday breakfast you get a waffle stack with a candle in it. We also sing happy birthday. I guess I started this so that their day could start out special from the very beginning.
We had a party today. Will wasn't as interested with opening the presents as he was climbing over them.

He was hesitant about eating his cake. But once I fed him some, he was hooked. He did get a little messy, which I only encouraged. A kid should get messy with his first birthday cake.

Will received lots of gifts. Too many if you ask me. Here he is enjoying a couple of them.

Here he is driving his new car.

Here is Will crawling through his new tunnel.
3 comments:
I love the waffle idea!
Dido on the waffle idea! I truely believe that Birthday's are VERY special and should be treated as so, so great job momma karen!! :)
Looks like Shane is more interested in opening presents than Will !
Post a Comment