Will's 1st birthday was today.
siiighhh. Birthdays are so bitter sweet. It is so great to see them growing up into little men. With every passing day I can see more of who they are going to become, but I will always remember my kids as babies and how sweet that time is/was with them.


Will started life early and
quickly. I mean he was born a week early and the birth lasted about 51 minutes. That is just like him too. He is always on the go. Cy can sit and read a book or concentrate on something for a long time. Will just can't sit still as long and when he takes off he can crawl faster than any baby I have ever seen. From day one, Shane and I have agreed that there is just something sweet and gentle about Will's personality. He will often share his toys willingly with Cy. He loves his brother and desires to keep up with him no matter what. He is
persistent at most things. He is also a daredevil. As Shane and I were talking, we agreed that those two things seem to
coincide. He will try to climb anything and he will either succeed or have to be removed from the situation. I have loved getting to know him over the past year. I look forward to the many years ahead. I thank God that He has entrusted us with him. There is not a day that goes by that I do not feel overwhelmingly blessed by my boys, all three of them.


1 comment:
Will looks so much like Cy in that last pic! It was cool to read a small part of your heart for Will. He sure is brave, and a climber!
Post a Comment