Will has recently started to want to feed himself. I hate the mess, but it is so nice not to have to feed him. He loved the pizza and well I'm not sure he even ate any of that spaghetti, but he sure did try.
One day this week I went out to the Carousel in Faust Park, StL. They were having a Scholastic book fair...there is one held there twice a year. We bought 16 books for cheap and then had story time. Clifford was even there and I didn't expect that. This was actually the second time Cy has met Clifford. Needless to say, not one of the kids (including Cy) was interested in listening to the story. They were only interested in watching Clifford listen to the story.
After that Cy, Will, and I rode the carousel. Cy screamed when I tried to put him on the horse so we sat down on a sled instead.
I did some shopping at Target and Once Upon a Child and then we went to the Magic House. I was shocked at how much Will has grown up. The last time we went there he wasn't interested in much. But this time I think he had more fun than Cy. He spent a lot of time climbing up a padded slide and looking into a mouse hole that had a playhouse mouse family inside. I wish I had pictures but my cameras card was full. I did get a snap on the way in however, of the display they have outside. All around the sand castle is a gigantic sand box for the kids to play in.
Isn't it amazing what people can do?
Today was also adventurous. Sometimes our back door comes ajar for some reason or another. Today it was open long enough for Caspian to escape. Shane and I looked all over the neighborhood for that cat. The neighbors probably thought we were crazy as we were peering under everybody's porches and cars. He got out around 1:00 (we think) and after hours of searching and worrying he showed up in our garage at 8:00. He seemed to be fine, maybe just a little skittish. I do wonder what he was doing all of that time.

One day this week I went out to the Carousel in Faust Park, StL. They were having a Scholastic book fair...there is one held there twice a year. We bought 16 books for cheap and then had story time. Clifford was even there and I didn't expect that. This was actually the second time Cy has met Clifford. Needless to say, not one of the kids (including Cy) was interested in listening to the story. They were only interested in watching Clifford listen to the story.
After that Cy, Will, and I rode the carousel. Cy screamed when I tried to put him on the horse so we sat down on a sled instead.
I did some shopping at Target and Once Upon a Child and then we went to the Magic House. I was shocked at how much Will has grown up. The last time we went there he wasn't interested in much. But this time I think he had more fun than Cy. He spent a lot of time climbing up a padded slide and looking into a mouse hole that had a playhouse mouse family inside. I wish I had pictures but my cameras card was full. I did get a snap on the way in however, of the display they have outside. All around the sand castle is a gigantic sand box for the kids to play in.
Isn't it amazing what people can do?Today was also adventurous. Sometimes our back door comes ajar for some reason or another. Today it was open long enough for Caspian to escape. Shane and I looked all over the neighborhood for that cat. The neighbors probably thought we were crazy as we were peering under everybody's porches and cars. He got out around 1:00 (we think) and after hours of searching and worrying he showed up in our garage at 8:00. He seemed to be fine, maybe just a little skittish. I do wonder what he was doing all of that time.
2 comments:
The speghetti picture of Will is priceless!!! I love it!
It doesn't seem that you wasted one minute that day! LOL
Post a Comment