At around 7:30 tonight Shane said that he was going to get ice cream from Dairy Queen. He left. But about 45 minutes later I started to wonder where in the world he was. I then started to think well maybe I should get into the car and go check on him. I start to go out to the garage to see if he left me the van or the truck, because I know that if I only have the truck there is absolutely nothing I can do with 2 kids in tow. I didn't even get through the living room when Shane walks through the door a changed man...He cut his hair (well actually Lindsay cut his hair)! I knew it was just a matter of time before being outside everyday for track and the wind started to get to him. However, I was still SHOCKED that he cut it so soon. My only complaint was that he should have done it before Easter so he could have given his Grandma (who hates long hair) a good present.
On a side note, I would have posted a picture along with this post, however something is wrong with our computer still. It won't allow us to upload any pictures. So that is why I haven't been posting as much but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
2 comments:
Yesterday as I was headed to run, I saw Shane sitting waiting. WOW!
Looking forward to seeing the change.
Post a Comment