Drywall is done. Flooring has been ripped up. Painting is complete besides touch ups. Flooring is 75% installed. Round one of electricity has been updated.

My favorite is the stair nose around the stairs. The railing isn't in yet so it a little dangerous, but beautiful if you ask me. I think the variable width (it alternates 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 inch planks) on the floor boards turned out great too.
Flooring will be done tomorrow or Friday. Cabinets installed on Saturday and countertops about a week after cabinets. The end is near. It is beginning to look like a home again and we are so excited. Perhaps a dinner invitation will be extended you way soon.

My favorite is the stair nose around the stairs. The railing isn't in yet so it a little dangerous, but beautiful if you ask me. I think the variable width (it alternates 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 inch planks) on the floor boards turned out great too.
Flooring will be done tomorrow or Friday. Cabinets installed on Saturday and countertops about a week after cabinets. The end is near. It is beginning to look like a home again and we are so excited. Perhaps a dinner invitation will be extended you way soon.
1 comment:
Oh I love the way the floor looks and I, like you Karen, love around the stairs!
Post a Comment