Today I went to Subway and Cy went with me. As I was checking out, I was talking with the cashier, who is a student and one of my teacher's assisstants. While I was talking and not paying attention, Cy decided to pull all of my feminine needs products...o.k. let's just say what they were panty liners out of my purse. He was holding them like they were cards. I always knew my kids would embarrass me from time to time, but that still doesn't make it any less embarrassing when it happens. Does anyone else have stories like this?
2 comments:
I don't have any stories like that yet, but man do I feel for you! We need to see each other a little more. I miss having play group with you.
I can just see Cy standing there as if it was no big deal!
Post a Comment