The rain was crazy today. Sometimes it is nice though to wake up to the sound of rain and do rainy day activities inside all day. Here is a little glimpse into our day.
Cy & I made a bear puppet.

Cy skated around the house on skates. We bought the skates from the Laughlin's yesterday at the garage sale. Cy calls them Seth's skates. 

We ate dinner at the Mexican restaurant. They just happened to be celebrating their 7th anniversary and had a mariachi band performing. The band went around to each table and serenaded us. Shane of course talked to them in Spanish. They sang It's a Small World" for the kids. It really was great fun! I have never had a more enjoyable eating experience with the kids. They bopped around as they ate to the music. I didn't hear one complaint. I only wish I had my camera. I would have taken video of that.
I put up Will's toddler bed. He is sleeping right now in his big boy bed. I'm not sure he likes it though. When we put him to bed, he kept trying to climb into his crib (which I kept up for the time being just in case). We'll see how tonight goes.

3 comments:
I was just thinking about moving Sam to a big boy bed. Let me know how it goes.
Does this mean you are getting Will out if the crib to make room for a babe?
Oh my heaven's NO! The crib isn't a safe environment for Will anymore. It is best to move him to the bed. That is the sole reason for the early move to the toddler bed.
Post a Comment