Tuesday, September 02, 2008

heart felt cries

Today was my second day dropping the boys off at the babysitter. Shane usually does it, it's a trade off for my 20 minute drive. The first day I dropped them off was their first day and of course I cried. That day they couldn't have cared less, there were kids around and a ton of new toys. But today Will clung to me when I passed him off and then started crying. I have to say that was by far the hardest thing I have had to do since I have started work. It was probably more difficult, since Shane just "forgot" to mention that Will does this about half the time when he leaves. However, Cy never looked back. He went straight for the toy room and all of the kids (as Shane says he does everyday) and didn't even say goodbye. This little fact helped since I knew both boys were fine or Cy wouldn't feel so comfortable there. I am constantly busy at work so once I got there today there wasn't even time to think about it. Plus it is not like I am worried, I know we have great child care. Seeing your child cry because you have to leave can just about break your heart, but it was all better when I saw his huge grin this evening when I picked him up.

No comments: