Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mo. County Fair

Today we went to the Montgomery County fair. Cy loved the rides. I was sure he would hate them prior to going, since he screamed a week ago when I tried to put him on a carousel. However, once he saw the ride where he could drive a car he was hooked. He even went on the big Ferris Wheel and the Scrambler with me. Here are some pictures of Cy thoroughly enjoying himself...
Will hung out in the stroller the entire time and was a trooper despite a missed nap and the heat. The highlight of the day for him was the petting zoo. I put his stroller right up against the fence, so he could see the animals, and the goats poked their heads through and licked him. He giggled and I couldn't help but grab the camera. Don't worry he was thoroughly wiped down after that.For more pictures click here

2 comments:

Jody said...

Laughed out loud at your comment Shane! Punching a sheepcow, I would love to see that.

Brandijo said...

Yeah, we went Saturday evening and Christian had a blast also! I unfortunately didn't remember to grab the camera :( You guys got some really good pictures. I love the one's with Will getting his toes licked. His smiling all big, so cute!!