Okay so I was tagged and per the rules I have to answer these questions and then pick 5 more people to answer these questions. So perhaps you are one of the lucky five. Check the bottom or check your last blog posting for a comment from me.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
3. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What were you doing five years ago?
1. I was just finishing up my first year of teaching special education in Ramsey Junior High School.
2. We were beginning the closing process on buying our home.
3. Shane & I had been married for 5 months.
4. I got a job working at Glenwood High School in Chatham.
5. I crashed my beautiful sporty Saturn that I loved and had to buy a more practical Saturn.
2. What are five things on your to do list for today?
1. Spend time with my parents.
2. Drive home from my parent's house.
3. Unpack.
4. Finish up the new tire swing that is going on our play area.
5. Post on my blog.
3. What are five snacks that you enjoy?
1. Coke
2. Pretzels
3. Caramelos or Snickers
4. Chips & Salsa
5. Cheese sticks
4. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Not tell hardly anyone.
2. Give money to my family and friends who promise never to tell where it came from.
3. Do mission work during the summer.
4. Build Shane a sound proof room for all of his musical equipment...that would have to be limited so he would not buy a ton of gear.
5. Make my church really rich with a big fatty tithe check.
5. Where are five of your favorite places to travel, why?
1. Ocracoke, North Carolina or Outerbanks...vacation
2. China...mission trip
3. Estes Park, CO...vacation
4. The Beach
5. The Beach
6. What are five jobs that you have had?
1. Hardees/high school
2. Kroger's bag girl then promoted to deli girl/ high school
3. Pioneer's Cabin waitress/ college
4.Special Ed. Teacher...Ramsey J.H., Glenwood H.S., Hillsboro H.S.
5. Stay at home Mom... time is running out on that one I start as a guidance counselor in August.
7. What five people do you want to tag?
1. Jason
2. Jess
3. Jenny
4. Lindsey
5. Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment