Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Strider

If I could break any habit of Strider's it would be a toss up between his rude greetings of our guests and eating food that he shouldn't. There is a short list of things that Strider has eaten that is fairly humorous. To name a few...
Twizzlers (we had to stop keeping them in the house because it made him crazy if he couldn't get one).
Double chocolate cookies (chocolate can be lethal to dogs...darn our dog's iron clad stomach, jk)
A dollar bill
One of those freshness keeper packs that are in the box of all new shoes. They are clearly marked poison.

Cherry candy corn (I can still see a stain on my carpet where he threw that up)
About 10 leashes when he was a puppy
A tube of diaper rash cream (I spent hours cleaning that up after he puked it up)

And today I added to that list an entire 16 oz. container of french onion dip. I left it out, so I can't hardly blame him since I know his affinity toward people food. Needless to say he is enjoying the rest of the day outside whether he likes it or not.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ahhh, the times I have wished ill upon my dog! They seem to eat anything they want and simply throw it up, no matter people say should harm them!

Anonymous said...

I like your new header. pretty neat.

lilmoxey said...

One day when I came home for lunch my little dog Barbie was acting a bit funny. She had eaten at least 14 pieces of Dove chocolate, including dark chocolate. After a visit to the vet and a nice size bill, she was all better. It scared me though!

And I agree with papa cress, love the new header. Your boys are such cuties.