Cyan makes me laugh at least a few times everyday. Here are a few things he says that always make me smile.
* When he sneezes he says, "Bless you," not bless me or excuse me. I think it is awfully thoughtful of him to bless me instead of himself. :)
* He asks, "Mom, Jonah?" He loves Veggie Tales but calls them Jonah because the Jonah movie was the first Veggie Tales movie that he ever watched.
* When he says lemonade it sounds something like lemalemalemaADE.
* He asks "Mom, yo?" He loves those drinkable yogurts and calls them Yos.
* When he makes a mess he points to it and says "A mess." He seems to understand what a mess is, but not how to not make it or clean it up.
* When he wants to listen to a CD, he'll hand it to me and ask "Mom, watch music?"
* When you say to him, "Hi, Cy," he answers back "Hi, Cy."
And my personal favorite...
* Sometimes when he is referring to me he'll call me "the mom." For example, he almost always does this when he can't find me. He'll ask Shane, "Where's the mom." When he finds me he says, "there's the mom." It often makes me think thank goodness I am just a mom and not THE mom...whatever that would mean.
3 comments:
They are so cute at this age. Christian always says, "I hold you momma, I hold you Daddy." Like this is physically possible, lol. But what he means is, will you hold him.
When we saw you in Wal-Mart, I said to Tug, "Say hi to Cy". Cy replied "Hi Cy"! I love the things kids say...
Hey "the mom",
I love the things that kids say. The boys say lemalade, I guess that is a hard word for children.
Post a Comment