Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring is coming

Springtime is my absolute favorite time of year. By the time March gets here I am ready for green things to grow and the ability to take walks outside. Cy, Will, and I took a walk today. When we got home we played in the yard for awhile and we talked to our neighbor. It seems like we haven't seen him for months. I realized that it has been since the fall. Here's to hoping that tomorrow is nice as well.
I added a poll to the site, so go ahead and vote what your favorite season is.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Check out childrencommunitycoffeebeans.blogspot.com we need your advice as answers to some of the questions.

Anonymous said...

Somebody picked Winter?!!! Who is this misguided soul? They must not live in the mid-west. Winter should be banned. Ideally, Fall should start about mid-August and run to about February. Then go right to Spring, which would last to about mid-June. That would leave 2 months for Summer. That sounds about right. Right?