Friday, March 14, 2008
Cy screams for ice cream
So we went to the dr. today and Cy has strep throat. I picked him up a strawberry shake on the way home because I thought it would be good for his throat. When we got home I put him to bed and I guess somehow the shake ended up in his room with him. I am not sure how, I chalked it up to a sneaky kid. Anyhow, I went into his room 15 minutes later. I opened the door and Cy smiled real big and said hiiii. I had to contain my laughter because his face was covered in ice cream and his hair was so sticky he had to have an immediate bath. Looking back I should have taken a picture. But my first impulse was to wash it off. At least his spirits are back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The more our kids grow, the more I know they are going to be good friends. Tug would do something like that too, because he LOVES ice cream!
Christian is sneaky like that at times too, and it is hard to not laugh.
Post a Comment