Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Snow much fun
I know many of you had a good time playing in the snow over the last few days. Here are a few pictures of the Cresses having fun in the snow. These are not yet edited.


This is my 65 year old father. He is just a kid at heart.
Chris (Karen's brother), Ali (Chris' daughter) and Cy sled down a hill. The dog in the picture is Hoppie (my brother's dog...I know she looks a lot like Strider). She has only 3 paws, but gets along really well. I wish I had video to show her running...I laughed for awhile at that site. Her pawless leg goes twice as fast as her other 3 legs.
Cy and Shane throw snowballs at Karen.
Cy's first snowman. He has a carrot nose and cookies for eyes. They ended up having to be half cookies because Strider ate one.
Cy, Allie, and the snowman.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! I'm a friend of Jenny Schwab's. I just wanted you to know that I love your pictures!!
http://abccarpenter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment