Shane hates it when I post pictures that he has not edited yet. I in turn hate it when he takes 2 weeks to edit pictures and tells me not to post them until he has edited them. I win this time. Check the photo albums later for the edited versions. I love you, Shane.


Random thought with picture #1-
I often think about what Cy will be when he grows up. This picture makes me believe he is an aspiring plumber. What do you think?
Random thought with picture #2-
I also often wonder what my children dream about. Cy's obsession with cars makes me think sometimes he is dreaming about a race track. This picture may in fact show some evidence of what he dreams about, if what we dream really is what we were last thinking about right before bed.
FYI: Shane has taken a crazy amount of pictures lately of Cy for his 2 year shots and Will for his 6 month shots. So, be checking to see the new photo albums soon.
2 comments:
Great pictures, even if they are not edited!
I have realized that I need to edit my pictures and they'd be so much better, but I'm just too impatient! :) These are GREAT!!! I really like the plumber's crack. ;)
Jen's friend Aubrey
Post a Comment