It is December 31, 2007. Many people make new years resolutions, I have never been one to take part in this tradition. I tend to think that starting the new year by adding stress to your life is not for me. I was thinking about this today and realized that resolutions don't have to be stressful nor do they have to be about giving up anything (I've tried to kick the caffiene addiction and it is just not going to happen). I have also been keeping up with other bloggers and have really enjoyed getting to know people on a deeper level. It is nice to know what other random thoughts have occured to my friends through the week. I have had some random thoughts that I have wanted to share lately and would enjoy the creative outlet. In addition, I KNOW Shane has random thoughts so he will probably enjoy the outlet too. So therefore, this blog is going under major reconstruction. We began this blog to keep family up-to-date on pictures so don't worry that won't change. However, I will make a link to photo albums somewhere on the site. So the way you see the pictures will change.
I look forward to writing soon.
Happy new year!
3 comments:
I have to say that this was an exciting discovery. I look forward to reading about your random thoughts.
XOXO
You also know the blogger for the Busted Flatt band.
I gotcha, Dad. Be known.
Post a Comment