I grew up in the country where raking leaves was an impossible task (with 4 acres of land to rake). In fact, there was something pretty about fall leaves in the country. However, now we live in town, where raking leaves is the status quo. Your neighbors rake, and if you don't, well, it's a eye sore. Shane made sure it was not a thankless job this year. As I was finishing up my 2 day job by putting all of the leaves into bags, a lady delivered me flowers from Shane. He was thanking me for all that I do around the house. Maybe next year I won't complain so much about how pointless raking leaves is.
Karen

1 comment:
What a sweet thing for Shane to do. Your flowers are beautiful and so are the pictures of your boys. I have been avoiding the yard work recently. I guess I better get out there and "keep up with the Jones" or Timos if you live in our neighborhood.
Post a Comment