Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thank You Cars 2

When Cy was around 2 years old, he went everywhere with the red car (Lightening McQueen) he has in the picture below. It is the one toy I know I will never ever get rid of. He loved the movie Cars and his Lightening McQueen car.We watched Cars SO many times and we acted out SO many scenes from Cars with his Cars toys. Now that he is bigger we still act scenes out from movies (it's his favorite playtime activity). But I will always think fondly back to the days when Cars was his world, you know the time before Light Sabers made its way into our house. But this weekend we watched Cars 2. Thank you, Pixar for making a movie my children love, so once again we can be playing Cars in my house. It has given me great joy!

1 comment:

mrs. fisher's findings said...

I heard that Cars 2 got horrible reviews. what did you think of it?