Adding a baby to the family seems to be so much easier when you've already done it two times. We are loving being parents to our three children. So here are a few pictures of life with the Cresses for the last month.
Cy is doing great as a big brother (again). Really he has matured a lot over the last month. He seems to be more willing to help and when asked to do something responds so much quicker now. He loves his little sister. I've warned Lana though (having big brothers myself) that he will forever be her protector.
However, Will is having a hard time adjusting to life as a big brother. He has been getting into trouble a lot more lately. We have found that his temperament is a whole lot better on days when we lavish him with attention. This doesn't usually happen with gifts...but the picture below is after he earned the Megamind movie. He received this for learning how to buckle his own seat belt. We have been working towards this goal for months. Once he did it, we made a big deal out of the achievement.
Here's my baby girl sleeping. This is her primary day's event. I could watch her sleep all day long, and some days it seems like I do.
Last night was a mother son dance at school. The boys LOVED it! I so enjoyed watching them break dance and spin in circles so many times it made me want to be sick. I wanted to share this picture of my sons as they were full of joy on this night. They are growing up so fast, and it is times like these that remind me to cherish their childhood.
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, ..... All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:16
It is an honor to share my house, life, and all that I have with my children. They were created for God and His glory!
Cy is doing great as a big brother (again). Really he has matured a lot over the last month. He seems to be more willing to help and when asked to do something responds so much quicker now. He loves his little sister. I've warned Lana though (having big brothers myself) that he will forever be her protector.
However, Will is having a hard time adjusting to life as a big brother. He has been getting into trouble a lot more lately. We have found that his temperament is a whole lot better on days when we lavish him with attention. This doesn't usually happen with gifts...but the picture below is after he earned the Megamind movie. He received this for learning how to buckle his own seat belt. We have been working towards this goal for months. Once he did it, we made a big deal out of the achievement.
Here's my baby girl sleeping. This is her primary day's event. I could watch her sleep all day long, and some days it seems like I do.
Last night was a mother son dance at school. The boys LOVED it! I so enjoyed watching them break dance and spin in circles so many times it made me want to be sick. I wanted to share this picture of my sons as they were full of joy on this night. They are growing up so fast, and it is times like these that remind me to cherish their childhood.
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, ..... All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:16It is an honor to share my house, life, and all that I have with my children. They were created for God and His glory!
P.S. The pics were obviously taken by me and not Shane. I'm no photographer.
1 comment:
I loved this post, a little peek into your world. :) The pictures were fun too! And I love the idea about the seat belt buckling. We're still buckling both boys, so this gives me ideas on how to get our kids to start!
Post a Comment