Monday, October 18, 2010

THE Thomas the Train

Any parent of boys probably understands just how great Thomas the Train is in their child's eyes. Will is especially fond of Thomas. We heard that Thomas was coming to town and so we bought tickets to ride on THE Thomas Train. We kept it a secret until we got there and it was so thrilling to see their eyes light up. Will said, "Mom, we get to ride Thomas?!" Make sure when you picture him saying that to note that his little voice got higher at the end. Too cute!

I do have to say that God has been using this experience to speak to me a little. I was super excited to take them. As a parent I wanted to be there with my child to enjoy every moment and watch them take it all in. I just keep hearing in my heart, if that is how you feel just how much more does your Heavenly Father desire to meet with you and share time together. I am truly blessed to be able to have that kind of relationship with Jesus Christ. He wants to meet with me! I just pray that I have the childlike faith to find the pure joy in our time together.

No comments: