Sunday, September 19, 2010

What is he going to say next?

Sometimes Cy will start a sentence and I just keep thinking what he is going to say this time or where he is going with this topic. The best are the comments that come out of the blue. Here are a few of my favorite from the last few weeks...

We were in the middle of Wal-Mart and he yells, "Help me, my mom's a zombie!" This was completely out of the blue as he was silent before he shouted this.

He told me the other day, "Mom, tell the doctor to cut the baby out of your belly." So I chuckled to myself and thought, well I guess he figured out how he thinks the baby is going to get out of my belly.

I just love his imagination and the fact that I can't keep up.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Don't forget that he was going on a bear hunt this weekend and taking a crown along!