Saturday, August 21, 2010

Growing up

My baby boy went to pre-school on Wednesday! Here he is at his big boy school, looking proud.
I could not get ready fast enough for him that morning. He kept saying, "Mom is it time, yet?"
Here he is sorting trains.
There are parts of me that can't believe he is that big, but than he has always tried to play with the bigger kids and never wanted to be left out. I know he is ready, even though he is probably one of the very youngest in the whole school. Not a tear was shed, by mom or Will. I am just so proud of who my babies are becoming. It is an honor to hold each of their hands as they grow up.
And of course school is not in session until everyone is properly clothed. Above are Cy's new clothes and Will's clothes are below. When we got home from our shopping trip, they kept changing. Crazy kids.
And of course Shane thought he needed some new clothes too. ;)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Where are your neew clothes?