Thursday, there was a dime on the table and when I asked Will where it was later that night, I got this response...
After an extreme amount of searching for the dime, I could only assume that Will was telling the truth. I called a few friends, consulted the internet and then called poison control. I wasn't sure if there is a metal in the dime that is poisonous, or if there was any threat to his digestive tract. Just in case you are in the same scenario, you should know that a dime should work its way through a 2 year old's body without any trouble in 3 days. Poison control told me to watch for an obstruction to his airways or digestive tract, the signs to watch for, and that if it doesn't pass in three days to go to the doctor. It finally passed on Saturday morning. Doesn't it look a little off color? I promise it's perfectly clean;)
4 comments:
The tarnished look is probably the result of stomach acid.
Gross.
ha ha wow! I'm glad he's ok and you found the dime! ha ha that has given me a smile for the rest of the day... :D
Post a Comment