Yesterday I turned 30. It was also confirmed yesterday that I have the sweetest husband in the world. He taped 30 sheets of paper around the house that said, "Happy Birthday." On the back of each one was one of the reasons he loves me. Some were silly and some were serious, but all were incredibly thoughtful. I asked if I could share a few...
* I love how compassionate and forgiving you are.
* I love your monkey arms (oh and I dropped a guitar pick behind the dresser, will you reach down and get it for me?).
*I love how you take a stand for what you believe in, like organic foods, violent movies, and ACT scores.
* I love how you call your dad your daddy still.
* I love the way you get stuck on things, like Gilmore Girls or olives or cable knit sweaters.
* I love that you love God and put your faith in Him and not me.
Shane picked the ones I could share. Thanks, Shane-O. I love you, too.
3 comments:
Oh I am a fan of cable knit sweaters too! Glad your bday was great.
Aww, I love it all!
That's awesome, you're not alone on the Gilmore Girl issue either. (I have ALL 7 seasons and watch them constantly)
Post a Comment