We later spent a lot of quality time on the beach. 


Later that evening we decided to watch the sunset at the lookout point. We were running late, so we hopped on our bikes and peddeled as fast as we could toward the southwest end of the island. Unfortunately a young boy was also peddling as fast as he could in the opposite direction, but he was also not paying attention. He crossed the center line, directly into my path, and I was forced to swerve and almost crashed into a restaurant at the side of the road. Poor kid he was just as shocked as I was. Luckily no one of us was hurt...aside from his mom's pride or concern. All was well and we did get to see the sunset.
Stay tuned, day 5 was a favorite of ours. But it is too late to continue blogging tonight. Check back tomorrow.
1 comment:
I think that it is great that you are blogging more on vacation than when you are at home!
Post a Comment