Monday, February 23, 2009

Yum Easter

Every year I look forward to Easter candy. I just love those little reese's peanut butter eggs and cadbury eggs. I know others of you look forward to Valentines Day for the conversational hearts, or Christmas for cookies, or perhaps those little orange and black wrapped pb chewy candies during Halloween. So my question is when is your candy time? Vote via the poll to the left.

4 comments:

lilmoxey said...

I'm with you on this one. I too love the Reese's Eggs and LOVE Cadbury Eggs. I have a Cadbury egg in my purse right now. Tommy got me two for Valentine's day and I have held out this long eating one of them. Talk about self control.

Jenny said...

You know I just love those conversation hearts, but I had to go with an Easter vote. The reason for the season makes the HUGE candy selection even better! By the way, thanks for the hearts, no pink eyes here!

Robbi said...

uuummmm, chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies, gotta luv Easter, not just for the candy of course!

Erin said...

Easter! I love the Whopper mini eggs with the candy coating - you can only get them during Easter. I don't love Whoppers normally -but the candy coating makes all the difference!!