Monday, December 15, 2008

Words

Shane and I were reminded the other day that our little Will does say a lot of words at his young age. When you hear him everyday, you take the development for granted. We brainstormed for a long time and these are the words we have heard Will say...
mama
dada
dog
ball
please
drink
this--- he says this one all the time to tell us what he wants
bye bye
night night
shoe
juice
milk
bath
cat
get down
no
guitar
I guess these words make up what is most important to Will. Isn't it funny how important words like "get down" are to children? But these words give him a choice...freedom if you will. I love that he is starting to tell us what he wants and what he likes. It is the very beginning of figuring out who he will be.

2 comments:

Jody said...

You forgot cookie. He likes them a lot.

Anonymous said...

This is Heath to Shane, Thank you for cleaning Lindsey's car windows tonight after your haircut. She called me on her way home and greatly appreciated not having to do that after a long day. Thanks again.