A few weeks ago we moved Will's bed into Cy's bedroom. They do great in the same room despite my initial doubts/irrational fears. Here is what I see most nights when the noise level goes down and I know it is safe to enter...
The child missing a finger is mine. Somehow I didn't notice I left a "feather" on the counter until I had it arranged neatly on the cokie sheet! It was still fun to decorate and Tug's fingers are all fully intact!
4 comments:
That is so precious. Those two will be great buds!
Ben asked if I had seen this post. The pictures are even better than he described!
The child missing a finger is mine. Somehow I didn't notice I left a "feather" on the counter until I had it arranged neatly on the cokie sheet! It was still fun to decorate and Tug's fingers are all fully intact!
This is so cute! So. . .I guess you just scoop them up and put them in bed? They even sleep in the same position. . how sweet!
Post a Comment