Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meet the Hottensen Family

My whole family is a big bunch. We only get together around once a year, when my oldest brother comes into town. We've all been together the last two weekends. This pictures was taken Saturday in Forest Park during an outing to the zoo.
Front row left to right: Cyan, Allie, Carlos, Anthony
Middle row l to r: Andrew, Kathy, Lane, Heather, Luke, Mom, William, Karen
Back row l to r: Billy, Dad, Chris, John, Penny, Shane

My brother Billy's family's names are highlighted red. My sister Penny's family's names are highlighted blue. My brother Chris's family's names are highlighted green.

4 comments:

Heath and Lindsey said...

Wow, do you know how many pictures of the Laughlin (Kids) bunch it takes to get a good one like that

Anonymous said...

If the opportunity is still there, you should get a shot of the three Williams. Bill, Billy, and Will. Right?

Anonymous said...

Oh. I just got the color coding.

cressfamily said...

That is a good idea with the three Williams. I wish we could do that with the four Orans but I guess three will have to do.