Monday, May 26, 2008

Prince Caspian

Shane took me out tonight to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Overall I would rate it pretty high. However, I do not see how it got a PG rating. There is a ton of violence. I have little to no tolerance for any violence, so you can either chalk this up to my bias or agree with me.
Anyhow when I was young my dad read all of The Chronicles of Narnia to me. In fact he had different voices for almost every character. They hold a special place in my heart because of that. Therefore, the only other complaint I have is that the voice of Reepicheep was not my dad's. However if anyone from Walt Disney studios is reading, my Dad does an awesome Puddleglum.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Did they skip a book in the movies? I can't remember the books from that long ago, but it seems like there were a lot of pieces missing b/t the two movies. I also thought there was a lot of violence for a PG.