Warning: If you get easily grossed out, don't read this post.
Yesterday, I was playing a watered-down version of superman with Will. I was lying on my back while he was lying on my shins and I bounced him up and down. Will has the most beautiful smile so it is fun to play those games that I know will get him giggling. He loves this game. Well giggling wasn't the only thing he did while playing this game yesterday. He decided that superman made his tummy upset so he threw up. Let's just say that it was not a good time to have my mouth open.
I'm not sure it gets any grosser than that. At least I hope not.
3 comments:
I'd say that pretty much tops the list. YUCK! But, ask me about the super poopy pants experience sometime.
Justin had the same thing happen to him once. I don't think I could stomach that one.
I was flying Tug the other day and he almost spit on me, on purpose!
Post a Comment