1. He takes his cars with him EVERYWHERE.
2.He uses our bed as a race track.
3. He uses our legs as a race track.
4. It seems as though he asks to watch Cars a million times a day.
5. He gets really excited when Cars is on TV and I am excited too because now it is quiet.
6. He races his car down the bleacher seats at basketball games.
7. He wants to take all of his cars in the bathtub with him. His battery-operated Lightening McQueen and King have been submersed in the bathtub twice.
8. He gave a bath to Lightening McQueen and the King in the dog's water bowl. Surprisingly they both still work.
9. He tries to get a hold of my key chain so he can push the panic button for the car alarm just to hear the car go BEEP, BEEP!
10. I can't hang up his car PJ's because he has to carry them around and sleep with them at nap time.
11. I have to avoid the car aisle in Wal-Mart because I know if I take him down that I aisle he will throw a fit when he doesn't get a new car.
12. I hear the sounds hmmm, hmmmm and vroooom vrooommmm many times during the day.
1 comment:
We aren't as obsessed, but we love our cars too!
Post a Comment