Thursday, August 31, 2006

On the Move!

Well, it's been a while since our last post, and Cyan has grown considerably. He now has four teeth, crawls on all fours, crawls up stairs, and pulls himself up on furniture. In other words, Karen and I get a lot more exercise! We've been on 20 hour car rides, played with cousins, and hung out on the beach. School is in full swing, so Karen is now officially a stay at home mom. So far, she's 0-9 having lunch ready for me when I come home at 11:45, but I'm sure she'll improve her record :-) (Hey, wait a second! I've frozen corn, made salsa, made and frozen baby food, and other stuff!--Karen). Anyhow, on with the pictures!



Cyan and Shane are tired after hanging out on the deck of the ferry to Ocracoke.


Cyan and Mommy hanging out on the beach!

Cyan pauses to smile while tyring to escape the confines of his bike trailer.

Yaarggh!! I be Blackbeard!

No comments: